Have you ever left your church for another church? Over 30+ years I’ve seen a lot of people come and go and then I’ve seen some of them come back again!
In this episode of Now is the Time I give you 7 great reasons to leave your church and 4 bad reasons to leave your church!
I also answer a listener question on fasting.
Don asked: I don’t completely understand the purpose of fasting. When to fast, how to fast, for how long to fast given a particular situation, etc.
Check out this post I wrote about fasting: “What’s the Deal with Fasting?”
7 Great reasons to leave your church
- If they don’t teach the truth. Rom 16:17-18
- If they don’t practice the truth. 2 Tim 3:5, 2 John 1:9-10
- If the church is marked by complacency and idleness. 2 Thes 3:6
- If they refuse to obey clear instructions from God’s Word. 2 Thes 3:14
- If the leadership is characterized by divisive behavior. Tit 3:10
- If your church sends you to serve somewhere else.
- If you move out of the area.
4 Bad reasons to leave your church
- If you don’t like the music style.
- If you have a conflict with another member.
- Because another church has better programs.
- Because you think you can worship better on your own.
You can easily download this podcast on your mobile device by subscribing on
If you enjoy the podcast please leave a rating and review, this helps get the podcast out in front of others!